This is the full Beginners Investing Course, which will teach you everything you need to learn to trade on your own!
As part of this how to invest money course, you will receive 9 full lessons, covering an average of 10 topics in each lesson. Each lesson also includes additional resources and materials if there is any part you would like to “dive deeper” in to.
This course also includes a fully-featured virtual trading account, so you can practice trading real stocks, mutual funds, currencies, commodities, and options, with real prices, just like a real brokerage account but without the risk! You can continue to use your virtual trading account even after you fully complete the course for as long as you like, with the added bonus of “resetting” back to your starting cash balance any time you would like.
As the course progresses along, you will have exercises to practice each new set of investment skills, which will make use of your virtual trading account, professional-grade research tools (which are also included), and suggestions for further reading based on investing approaches that most interest you.
How to Invest Money Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Introduction To Investing
- Lesson 2: How The Stock Market Works And Why It Moves
- Lesson 3: Making Your First Trade
- Lesson 4: Building Your $100,000 Practice Portfolio
- Lesson 5: Now That I Own It, What Should I Do?
- Lesson 6: Fundamental Analysis: Understanding Earnings And Cash Flow
- Lesson 7: Technical Analysis: Common Charts And Terms
- Lesson 8: Current Hot Topics In Trading
- Lesson 9: Introduction To Options
- Lesson 10: The Investor’s Guide To Success
Learn to trade today with our Beginners Investing Course so you too can trade on your own.